Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick lil man


What a week the last one has been!!Once again my little man got sick!!This time he had gotten so bad he had to be admitted to the hospital.Come to find out he was so so so dehydrated that was caused bt throwing up and poopin so bad for days and days (this has been on going since Jan 24).They done blood work and it came back that his white blood cells was way high(white blood cells is what fights off infections)and his immune system was way low!And since the doctor on call never told us what they dignoised him off beside being severly dehydrated we went back today for a check up and they are calling it acute infectious nonbacterial gastroentertis!My poor baby was so sick!!He is feeling better and back to eating and drinking normal well somewhat normal!

Today I woke up really early and decided to make a scrapbook page for his book so here it is!!


Happy monday everyone hope you had a fantastic day!
Love,Sanwanya Moser

3 comments:

christyzee said...

aww...I hate when lil ones are ill. I remember sitting in the hospital for 4 days with my little girl 1 month before her 1st birthday. Hope he feels better soon! Beautiful blog by the way, very creative cards!
blessings...

This N That said...

Oh, GIRL! I can't believe it! Noah, DH and I all had gastroenteritis last year. It was SOOO bad... I literally wanted to die or sleep until it went away.
=0( I am glad they FINALLY gave you a diagnosis!!! Itll prolly be awhile before he can eat "normal" again, but he will get better eventuall!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

I sure hope the little guy is ok now.
I just hate seeing any child sick.