Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Monday again and its a gloomy wet monday,but going to try and make the best of it and pray my kids stays in a good moood since we cant go out and play!
So its Mojo Monday week 84 and I just once again love the sketch.I am sad that I used just about the last of my favorite pattern papers and thinking its time to hit up HL again.I used a rak image and made my own sentiment this week.I also used my bic and SU markers!I hate how the bow turned out and then when I went to take the picture it actually slipped out of place and looks even worse!!The dew drops are called Lily pad!Anyways here is my entry!I plan on fixing a couple things with this and sending it to a friend who is moving away!

Happy monday...
Love,Sanwanya

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your friend will love it! The ribbon and patterned paper look fabulous together.

Anjou Krelovich said...

So cute! That ribbon is just perfect!

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch I love the pp. Visiting via mojo monday blog.

dj said...

awesome take on this sketch--so very cute!!

This N That said...

Oh, this is cute! And I don't really think your bow is bad. Its kidna cool and different, but whatever. ;)

Joseline said...

Sooo cute!! I just ordered some drew drops for myself. Can wait to incorporate them to my cards.

Kerin said...

This card is SOOO cute!

Meli Palmer said...

I think the bow looks cute :o)

Jan Hennings said...

Such a cute card and the ribbon looks great, too!