Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Bundle of Joy



So tonight after a awesome wonderful day with my wonderful hubby and boys I decided I was bored and needed to make a card for a friend who just had a new baby but wasnt sure what I wanted to do.So I decided tha Dawn Griffith has some wonderful cards and ideas and wanted to check oit some and I came across this idea I just love it and thought it would be perfect!It is called a swing~ top card and was so simple and easy to do.You can find the link to the Dawns studio here!
So I decide just to go simple since it was for a new baby and went with SU card stock pretty in pink whisper white and I think the color so safron!And the stamps set Bundle of Joy for the image and the sent inside the card stamp set welcome,little one!I also just went with a white ribbon and used martha stewarts border punch.I think my card turned out great !
Before I say goodnight I would like everyone to remember my friends baby McKenna she was born with aheart defect and had her first of many surgerys yesterday and she was only two days old and needs alot of prayers.Last update I have received was surgery went well she was back in her room revcovering and doing great.SHe is having some swelling and that the first 48 hours are crucial.
Have a great night I am off to watch a movie with my little man.
Love,Sanwanya Moser

1 comment:

Toothy said...

Very cute, I haven't tried this type of card yet, but it is the challenge card this week in the Addicted 2 Bellas group in cafemom.