Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge # 25

I decided to take on the Whiff of Joy weekly challenge this week since I have never done it before and I must say its much harder then it looks!I do love this weeks sketch but very unhappy with my card.I used rak papers and martha stewart border punch.I also used my lovely whiff of joy stamp Willow with the flower basket.I colored her with my bic markers and copics.Any who here is my card!!

Happy Wednesday everyone !!Its such a bright warm sunny day here so we are heading out to play!!
Love,Sanwanya

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i think that you card is lovely such pretty papers and the flowers that you have added are beautiful. hugs rachxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Ah this is beautiful I love the flowers coming over the circle hugs pascale

Toothy said...

very cute, love that image and the flowers

Anonymous said...

I love your card. First, I think that this is one of the cutest Willow stamps. Second, I love how the flowers overlap your circle so delicately.

Helena said...

Beautiful card, love the colours!

xxxx