Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Thankful

Yay another card ..I am so glad the hubs is on vacation this week it sure does make life easier.I got to play along over at CM in the CCC and it was the first october sketch challenge.I loved the sketch that Heather T has for us.I used my cute little accorn image that I got from my great friend Heather D.You can purchase these cute little critters in her shop at Fresh Brewed Designs.Anyways here is my card.

I got those awesome papers at Target in the dollar section(can't go wrong there)and and the ribbon too.I colored the image useing my bic and copic markers.
Have a wonderful tuesday I am off to take two of the boys to their dentist apts and maybe to the punpkin patch !
Love,Sanwanya

1 comment:

Toothy said...

I love these colors together. I was afraid nobody would make cards with this sketch, but I was super happy to come home from work and find 3 cards made allready.