Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Woohoo I made a card{papertake weekly challenge}

I have been up since 5 am this morning and since I was up I decided to make a card before I had to get the kids up for school.I havent made a since well lets see humm I cant remember !!I was pretty excited to get my craft stuff put again.I made my card for Papertake Weekly Challengeand had alot of doing so.I got my cute little image at DD and I love it!!I cant wait to make more cards useing him!I got my paper at HL over the weekend when I went there to get some ribbon for a bow I need to make,I colored with my copic markers and bic markers.I added a little pumpkin and here ya go:


Have a wonderful day
Love Sanwanya

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what sweet bear, fab card.
luv
Debby

aardvarkpest said...

Great little bear. Love the colours.

Glenda