Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Doodle Time

Finally got to make a card and join the Doodle Street Blog Challenge I am so far behind on challenges and my blog I feel so lost.I spent all last week makeing clips and bows for a craft fair I got over powered by ribbon.But that is over and I hope to spend this week playing along with blog challenges and my groups over at CM.
Anyway I used Cass's adorable loveable snowman image its digital and can be purchased
at Cass's store Doodle Street.I think I am going to use him for my christmas cards this year yay I am so excited..ok on to my card hehe

I used my bic,SU,and copic markers to color him.I added some glitter for the snow.Added a little bit of ribbon instead of the scallop edges in which I got at Hobby Lobby a year ago!Hope you have a great Monday !

Love,Sanwanya

5 comments:

This N That said...

I love the colors you used on him! Great job! Your friends are going to love your cards!

Toothy said...

I love how you colored the image, and your ribbons.

Fink said...

I do love my Bic markers as well! Great job! Thanks for joining us!

Sprytebyrd said...

This is adorable! Love the colors you used and the stripey paper!
Dee

Callie said...

So cute girlie! LOVE what you did with the sketch! it's perfect!