Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LPS Sketch Challenge

The good oh bright sun is out today and melting away the snow and I couldnt be more happy.for I am ready for it al to be gone!!And theres only 6 more weeks of winter maybe these 6 weeks will go by fast!!
Today's card is for the LPS I think I like my card i do think its bright and chearful:)

I got these papers at HL in the clearence bin and these cute little treat cups from SU cant wait to use more of them for my valentines projects!!
Have a great day!
Love,Sanwanya

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...what a super idea to take on this sketch! Love it (and what's inside too!)...great job!

Toothy said...

Too cute, I love this what a neet idea for candy.

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute. Love the candy holder. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at the Little Paper Shop.