Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring is in the air scrapbook page!!

Happy Monday woo hoo kids went back to school today although I still have one at home and one I watch on a daily bases I was glad to see the other two go back,I have tons to get done this week and really hard when all the kids are home wanting this and that and want to do this and that but anyways I wanted to share a LO page I made for one of the scrapbooks.It is also for sunday challenge over at my pink stamper I am in love with my cricut and doing LO pages this worked out perfect!

I have to get some pictures printed before I can add one but you get the idea where it goes.I used my cricut to cut out the flowers and to stamp those cute little faces I used my peachy keen stamps,added some pop up dots and ribbon and a cute little LO I have!!

Have a wonderful day!! Love Sanwanya

No comments: