Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September,How I am not ready for you!!


Is it really September 1st ?? I am/was so ready for fall ,I love fall,but now that it is almost here I am a little sad only because after fall comes winter oh how I hate winter!!! Ok so enough about that ,I was browsing online trying to come up with cute little ideas on how to do treat bags for my 1st grader's class and came across a really cute idea!! Not only will I be using the idea for halloween but for my son's 4th birthday too even though it's in december I can not wait to get started on them!!

How cute are these!! I cut the lil pumpkins useing my cricut cartridge Create a Creater and I think the size is 1 3/4,the happy faces are from peachy keen stamps and I think it's the set Dolly Dumplins size 1 1/8 I can not wait to get new ones!! The scallopes are cut fronm cricut cartride sweet treats and cut out 2 inches i think (maybe) I can not remember lol!!



To attach the pumpkins to the treat bags I used mini clothes pins that I found at walmart in the office supply section and I just hot glued them to the scallops how awesome was that!! I am in love with these and can not wait to get started on more!!'



I hope you have a good day and thank you for stopping by!!Love,Sanwanya

No comments: