Thursday, October 14, 2010

CMM challenge # 7

Hello scrappin friends what a beautiful fall day here in Bentonville Arkansas!


Today my card is for Card Makin Mama's challenge nmber 7 and it was to make a card using a digital image! My digital image came from Some Odd Girl october freebie ! I decided to cut him/her out and had googlie eyes and glitter!

Below you will find the recipe to the card!

Have a great thursday everyone!Love,Sanwanya

Recipe:

Cardstock:Black from SU

Pattern paper:Echo Park Halloween pack

Haunted House and fence are stickers from Echo Park

Digi Stamp:Some Odd Girl October Freebie Spooktacular

4 comments:

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

this is such a cute card. I love the ghostie scene you created and the papers you used are great.

Thanks for playing at CMM.

Jess

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

This N That said...

GREAT job, sanwanya! Can I share this with my Odd peeps??

Sanwanya said...

Yes Cass you may!!