Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Little Man's Birthday Invitation

Happy almost turkey day everyone I don't know about you but I am so ready for some turkey and dressing and of course gravy with of course of of my favorite pumpkin pie!! I have been wanting turkey since July I know I am proberly a little crazy!!


Anyways I wanted to share my son's Brett 4th Birthday Invitation that I had a friend over on Facebook make! I am so glad I did cause they turned out so adorable and saved me alot of time since I am in the middle of making Christmas cards,party goodie bag toppers for my sons first grade class Christmas party,making Brett's goodie bags for his birthday party and his awesome banner I just did'nt have the time!!
Isnt this adorable! I had her change out some info on it so that my personal phone number and things not posted all over the net!
Need a party invitation ? Give Carissa a hollar I know she would be more then happy to help(and her prices are good too)
Thank you again Carissa I love it!! And you saved alot of stress and time BIG HUGS!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog