Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge sketch #19

I think my mojo went on vacation without me.I havent not had the "want to" to scrap or make a card this week.I think part of it has to do with having a cold,and dental work done,whatever it is it needs to go away and my mojo needs to come back home to me cause I want the :want to'desire back,its my passion and something I enjoy doing!

Anywho this card is for papertake weekly challenge and it was a simple sketch.I not happy with my card but again my mojo left me and I am waiting for it to return!!



Hope you have a relaxing wednesday!
Love,Sanwanya

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! What a nice blog.. I understand all about losing your mojo! Here's to hoping you get it back soon...by the way, I think your card is great. ;)

Catherine

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the papers you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Mr Mojo deserts us all at times, so don't worry. Just keep going chick xx Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Julie said...

A great card, I like the way you've added your twine.