Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kindergarten oh my!




This past week my middle son Trevor started kindergarten and I must say I was a little lost without him here during the day.It is just so quiet well I should say a little more peaceful with just the two year old here.This week I will have the two little ones I watch here with us so it wont be so bad.I just cant believe Trevor is 5 and going to school, It seems just like yesturday he was a newborn baby,now the years will really go by fast and next thing I know it he will be gradurating high school.Trevor was just so brave and I just knew he would cry but he prooved me wrong,I other hand was not but i manage to get through it.I can't wait for the first class party!And one day this week I am going to eat lunch with him.Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a wonderful week!



Love,Sanwanya

1 comment:

Toothy said...

Oh he looks so sweet with his crayons. I know I'm gonna cry when Jack starts school. Congrats on being one of the winners of the cupcake craft challenge. You won a cute stamp set.