Monday, August 17, 2009

Who Wants a Cupcake? Cupcake Craft Chellenge Happy Birthday

Happy first birthday CCC.I havent been a follower for the whole past year but ever since I have became one I have loved everything about it.The challenges the DT,everyones creations.It has all been so great.I got some time to craft this morning woohoo and when I got on to check out my lovely blogs I found that it is CCC first birthday and the challenge was to make something sweet.I got this cupcake has a rak long time ago and thought it would be great to use.Here is my card:
Happy Monday!
Love,Sanwanya

7 comments:

Liza said...

Great cupcake card, I love the button embellishment. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday celebrations at CCC.

Liza x

This N That said...

I love the button on your cupcake! I love buttons. SO trying that next time. ;) YAY!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

That button is perfect Sanwanya! I'm so glad you are now a regular player with us at CCC! Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us!

♥ Lisa

Donna said...

Hi Sanwanya, fantastic card and such a brilliant image, just perfect for our something sweet challenge this week, thank you so much for joining us for our 1st birthday celebrations at CCC :) Donna x

Caryn said...

Fabulous card. Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our 1st birthday at Cupcake Crafts.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is really fab i love the button cherry on the top, thanks for joining us for our birthday, good luck hugs Pops x x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sanwanya, what a 'sweet' card. I love the cupcake and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining our birthday celebrations this week at CCC. Hugs, Denise x