Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trevor did IT!!

Hello everyone,so it's been awhile since I have made a card and not happy with that.I love to craft and miss it when I dont get to.I had my 5 year old PTC today and I am so happy it went really well!I will now have a 1st grader for Trevor has passed kindergarten!I aso proud of him he worked so hard this past year!!No its time to start planning his kindergarte grad party which should be fun since by the time he gets out of school on the 8 or 9th of June it will be time to through his birthday party which his birthday is the 15th of June but im sure it will all work out.Anyways made him a card today and love how it turned out I also made it for a challenge over in CM group .Oh I got this image from Cass and it can be found here:papermom.com


Have a great day!

Love Sanwanya

No comments: