Monday, May 3, 2010

Going on Vacation!

I know it's been awhile since I have made a card or scrapbook page or even blogged and I am sorry for that,life is busy these days.I will be leaving for Florida on wednesday and will be gone till monday .I am so excited this will be our first "real" family vacation and we are all so pumped! Saturday I will have a new sister in-law for my husbands brother is getting married on the beach in pensacola(sp)that is the main reason for the trip but since we have to travel so far we decided to just make it a vacation.We plan on doing some shopping,site seeing,relaxing one the beach, just have a good time .The bad part about all this is the oil spill it is sopose to hit shore
pensocola on wednesday if not before so we may be going to another part of florida but we will see!Anyways I hope everyone has a wonderful week.When I get back I plan on getting back in fll swing on cards,scrapbooking,and blog challenges!
Love,Sanwanya

No comments: