Monday, October 20, 2008



Wow I think we are all finally getting over this junk we have had.I am so tired of wiping snotty noses!!Oh and the sleeplest nights woohoo I think is about over too!!Maybe I can start getting free time back and back to crafting.I miss it so much.I love making cards.My husband is home this week on vacation and said he would help me with the kiddos so I can catch up on house work and my cards humm today well he wasnt much help but it is only monday so we will see!!




So the two little ones wanted to help with carving the pumpkin

and all they could do is clean it out and the actually enjoy doing it

I myself hate it I think pumpkins smells aweful.And with Brett the kid that eats everything actually did not even try to eat a seed.We decided to bake the seeds my oldest loves pumkin seeds so we cant wait to chow down on them!!

This is the final results of the pumpkin we carved.I think it turned out ok!!We do have two maybe three more but they are small so we may end up painting them instead.Next we are going to bake halloween cookies yummy I cant wait.I love doing these things with my boys.Its the joys of being able to stay at home with them!!ANd they are not little for very long.
Well have a good night I hope to post some cards I have done in the next post.Some days its hard to get on and blog but its nice when I so get the chance!!

Much Love,
Sanwanya Moser


2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is such a sweet post!!! How cute they are! And I am glad you are all feeling better. I love the pumpkin. I tried last year and it was disasterous!!! lol!!! This is too cute! :)

This N That said...

Awe! I actually was thinking yesterday how I like the smell of a punkin, lol! How funny! yay! You are getting better! I like your punkin! Its so cute! My owl is falling today. I have to put a toothpick in it to hold it in place. Poor thing!