Thursday, January 22, 2009






Wow found some great blog candy from a great person this morning.You can visit her blog and check her candy out herehttp://www.inspirationsbyrachelb.com/


Rachel is my stampin up demostrator adn does a awesome job.She lives not to far from me and in hopes to meet her some day soon!





Ok so I was so bored last night and wanted something to do and knowing that I needed to make a couple of birthday cards I decided to drag out some scrap supplies and make one.I was given the image from a dear friend over in cafemom (thank you so much Heather)and I really liked how my card turned out.I actually now own aborder punch that I have gotten at walmart and I love it and cant wait to get a couple more!I think it is martha stewart.Here is my pretty card!

I also got to make a scrapbook page for my youngest book yesterday at nap time .im not sure I am pleased with it but it will def work.I have so many many more to do and so far behind but was in the mood and wanted to make one!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Aww!!! She is so pretty! I love that punch too! Mine is messing up on me though :( BOoHoo!!!